Weicon W44T Turbo Power Fluid is a high quality liquid with an incredible number of applications and uses. The highly versatile product is used for the lubrication, preservation and protection of parts whilst also serving as a high quality cleaner.
Manufactured from a specialised formula with excellent creep properties, Weicon W44T Turbo Power Fluid is water-repellent and provides good resistant to corrosion and atmospheric influences. It is used in environments where temperatures range from -50ºC to 210ºC.
Slightly yellow in colour with a vanilla-tinged smell, this incredibly versatile liquid is used in all kinds or workshop, shipping, electrical, agricultural, industrial, commercial and domestic applications for maintenance, assembly and general protection.
Though used in many, many more areas, some potential applications for Weicon W44T include;
- Loosening seized screws, bolts, fittings and valves
- Penetrating and dissolving rust
- Dispelling moisture from electrical contacts
- Eliminating squeaking and creaking hinges, guides, bearings, joints and couplings
- Cleaning dirty metal surfaces (where it leaves a thin film that does not smear, slick or attract dust)
- And for the protection of tools, machines and precision instruments.
Weicon W44T is available from all AG locations in 5L, 10L and 30L packs. All are compatible with both Weicon WSD 400 Pressurised Air Spray Cans and Weicon WPS 1500 Pump Dispensers (both of which are available from AG).
400ml Aerosols are also readily available from your local AG branch.