Weicon W44T Turbo Power Spray is a high quality spray with an incredible number of applications. The highly versatile product is used for the lubrication, preservation and protection of parts whilst also serving as a high quality cleaner.
This amazingly versatile product is available in standard 400ml aerosols, a range of bulk liquid container sizes and the new, innovatively designed, double nozzle spray can that makes using this fantastic product a breeze.
Manufactured from a specialised formula with excellent creep properties, Weicon W44T Turbo Power Spray is water-repellent and provides good resistant to corrosion and atmospheric influences. It is used in environments where temperatures range from -50ºC to 210ºC.
Slightly yellow in colour with a vanilla-tinged smell, this incredibly versatile spray is used in all kinds of different areas. These include workshops, shipping, electrical, agricultural, industrial, commercial and domestic applications for maintenance, assembly and general protection.
Though used in many, many more areas, some potential applications for Weicon W44T include;
- Loosening seized screws, bolts, fittings and valves
- Penetrating and dissolving rust
- Dispelling moisture from electrical contacts
- Eliminating squeaking and creaking hinges, guides, bearings, joints and couplings
- Cleaning dirty metal surfaces (where it leaves a thin film that does not smear, slick or attract dust)
- And for the protection of tools, machines and precision instruments.
Weicon W44T Turbo Power Spray is available from all AG locations in 400ml standard aerosol form and the aforementioned 500ml Dual Nozzle Sprays. Bulk liquid packs are also available.
For a similar product that is NSF certified for use in sensitive areas such as the foodstuff sector, we recommend Weicon W44T Fluid Spray NSF.