Weicon PTFE Fluid spray is a grease-free, dry lubricant that is NSF certified for use in sensitive areas such as those found in the food, beverage, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. The high proportion of PTFE contained in PTFE Fluid gives it a strong anti-adhesive effect enabling a reduced friction value on surfaces coated with the spray. The coating formed by PTFE Fluid repels dust, dirt and water and is resistant to oils, greases and most chemicals.
Weicon PTFE Fluid holds a clearance certificate for direct use with foods in accordance with USDA H2. The physiologically harmless nature of the product can contribute to the improvement of workplace health and safety.
Weicon PTFE Fluid is a whitish/transparent colour and is almost odourless. It is able to withstand temperatures of between -180°C to +256°C which means it is perfect for use in a range of applications, including:
- As a lubricant on sliding and running rails and guides
- For lubricating conveyor belts, transport rollers and slides
- As a lubricant on tilt mechanisms, locks and hinges
- To lubricate cutting tools and packaging machines
- For shafts in plastic bearings
- As a coating for solid seals and assembly aid for seal packs
|Special Features||NSF Approval|
|Temperature Resistance||-180°C to +260°C|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
Weicon PTFE Fluid is available from AG in 400ml aerosol spray packs.
For more information about this high-quality lubricating agent for sensitive areas, please contact your local AG branch or sales representative.