Weicon PTFE Spray is a high quality, grease-free lubricating spray used in a wide range of applications. This German-made product is based on polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and creates a dry lubricating film that has excellent anti-adhesive properties and offers long lasting performance on a range of metals, plastics and wood surfaces.
Thanks to the high percentage of PTFE in this spray, Weicon PTFE Spray significantly reduces the coefficient of friction on coated parts whilst simultaneously creating a dry film that is resistant to dirt, dust, water, oil, greases and many chemicals.
Colourless with a solvent-like smell, Weicon PTFE spray is used in applications where temperatures are expected to be between -180ºC and 250ºC. This incredibly versatile product is used worldwide in a variety of industries and applications, including:
- On slide rails and guides
- For lubricating conveyor belts, transport rollers and chutes
- For lubricating window tipping mechanisms, locks and hinges
- On cutting tools and packing machines
- As a continuous, long lasting lubricant for shafts in plastic bearings
- As a water-resistant coating on paper and cork seals
- As an alternative to separating agents which contain silicone wherever oil or grease lubrication is not desired.
Weicon PTFE Spray is available in convenient, 400ml aerosols from your local AG branch.