Weicon AT-44 Spray with PTFE is an incredibly versatile product that combines lubrication, corrosion protection, water resistance, cleaning and preservation characteristics into an easy to use spray form. Yellowish in colour and completely free of silicone, this high performance lubricating oil is infused with PTFE which adds to its already substantial lubricating power.
Weicon AT-44 Spray with PTFE has a very low coefficient of friction and resists all atmospheric factors allowing it to offer very long-lasting performance. This spray has a vanilla odour and is utilised in applications with temperatures between -50ºC and 210ºC.
Because of its incredibly versatility, Weicon AT-44 is used in a wide range of applications. These include:
- Loosening seized screw connections, bolts, fittings and valves
- Dispelling moisture from electrical lines and connections
- Prevent current leakage and assisting with the starting of wet electric motors
- Eliminating squeaks and creaks from hinges, guides, bearings, joints and couplings
- Protecting and caring for all kinds of tools, machines and precision instruments
- Cleaning dirty surfaces (where it leaves behind an extremely thin film that does not smear, stick or attract dust)
Weicon AT-44 Spray with PTFE is available in both 150ml and 400ml aerosols from your local AG branch.
A liquid version of this product is also available.