Weicon Pneuma-Lube Spray is a high quality, specialised lubricating spray used on moving parts in pneumatic equipment and accessories. This spray has been specially developed by Weicon to handle the demanding conditions found in these applications and is highly effective.
Pneuma-Lube is manufactured with a very high PTFE content. This enables it to provide effective, long-lasting lubrication. In addition, it also actively works to protect treated parts and surfaces from corrosion. It also dispels water, cleans and helps conserve parts and equipment.
Pneuma-Lube Spray is able to withstand temperatures between -50°C and +210°C. It has a yellowish colour and emits a vanilla-like smell when being used.
Though it was developed specifically for the pneumatic industry and for lubricating pneumatic equipment, Pneuma-Lube has also been found to possess excellent weathering resistance. This allows it to be used as a general-purpose lubricant and corrosion-inhibitor in many other sectors like the oil & gas industries.
Potential Applications for Weicon Pneuma-Lube Spray
- As a lubricant for pneumatic drills and jackhammers.
- Lubricating moving parts on air compressors.
- As a lubricant for air brakes on trains, buses and trucks.
- As a cleaner, corrosion protection spray and lubricant for pressure sensors, regulators and switches.
- Vacuum pump lubrication and maintenance.
- Lubricating pneumatic motors, actuators and tools.
- As a cleaner and lubricant for HVAC control systems.
- As a general-purpose lubricant, cleaner and corrosion protection spray for the oil and gas industry.
Using Weicon Pneuma-Lube Spray
Pneuma-Lube is very easy to use. Simple shake the can before spraying then spray Pneuma-Lube onto the surface being lubricated as evenly as possible from a distance of about 5cm. Allow to react for around 30 seconds.
For more information on Pneuma-Lube Spray, or assistance in choosing the most suitable solution from our range of Multi-Functional Oils and Lubricants, please do not hesitate to contact your local Associated Gaskets branch.