Weicon AT-44 Fluid with PTFE is an incredibly versatile product that combines lubrication, corrosion protection, water resistant, cleaning and preservation characteristics. Yellowish in colour and completely free of silicone, this high performance lubricating oil is infused with PTFE which adds to its already substantial lubricating power.
Weicon AT-44 Fluid with PTFE has a very low coefficient of friction and resists all atmospheric factors allowing it to offer very long-lasting performance. This liquid has a vanilla odour and is utilised in applications with temperatures between -50ºC and 210ºC.
Because of its incredibly versatility, Weicon AT-44 is used in a wide range of applications. These include:
- Loosening seized screw connections, bolts, fittings and valves
- Dispelling moisture from electrical lines and connections
- Preventing current leakage and assisting with the starting of wet electric motors
- Eliminating squeaks and creaks from hinges, guides, bearings, joints and couplings
- Protecting and caring for all kinds of tools, machines and precision instruments
- Cleaning dirty surfaces (where it leaves behind an extremely thin film that does not smear, stick or attract dust)
Weicon AT-44 Fluid with PTFE is available from AG in 5L, 10L and 30L containers all of which are compatible with both Weicon WSD 400 Pressurised Air Spray Cans and Weicon WPS 1500 Pump Dispensers (both of which are available from AG).
An aerosol version of this product is also available in two different sizes.