Weicon Allround Lubricant AL-M is a strong bonding and high pressure resistant industrial grease that offers a long service life. Manufactured from a specialised mix of Li/Ca Soap, MoS2 and mineral oil, Weicon Allround Lubricant AL-M is black in colour and utilised in applications where temperatures are between -20ºC and 120ºC.
According to DIN 51502, Weicon AL-M is abbreviated as KF 2 K-20 and has a DIN 51818 consistency assignment of NLGI-class 2.
Potential applications for Weicon Allround Lubricant AT-M include:
- Roller and sliding bearings
- pivoted bearings, levers and sliding rails
- Spindles, camshafts and spline shafts
- Springs (e.g. leaf springs)
- Open gears (e.g. gear rims)
- Worm gears
Weicon Allround Lubricant AL-M is available from AG in a number of different pack sizes and forms. These include 400gm cartridges, 1kg tins and both 5kg and 25kg buckets.
As with any lubricant, the following influential factors of tribological systems and their complex interactions must be taken into account when selecting the appropriate Weicon Allround Lubricant for your application. These considerations include:
- Design Specifications
- e.g. type of material, surface properties, geometry of the components
- Mechanical Stress
- e.g. speed, vibration, pressure
- Environmental Influences
- e.g. temperature, vibration, pressure