A3311GB Double Sided Tape is an acrylic adhesive tape that offers excellent adhesion, high tack and easy application. Part of the A3300 Series of double sided adhesive tapes, A3311GB Tape is manufactured from a grey acrylic core coated on both sides with a unique acrylic adhesive system. This adhesive provides fast adhesive strength, high ultimate adhesion and long term performance.
A3311GB Double Sided Tape bonds well to a variety of different surface types including low surface energy painted surfaces. It is compatible with most plastics and exhibits excellent weatherability.
- Easy release polyethylene liners for easy removal
- Excellent initial tack and quick adhesion for easy application
- Distributes stress across the entire bond area for greater security
- Specially formulated adhesive for low surface energy materials
- Acrylic foam core incorporates high stress relation to enhance dynamic bond strength
This economical high performance tape is available in custom slit rolls from AG and has been used in a range of different applications. Just some of the potential uses for A3311GB Double Sided Tape include:
- Bus, truck and trailer skin bonding
- Body side moulding
- Building and architectural panels
- Automotive trims
- Exterior building cladding
- Attachment of various decorations and signage
|Service Temperatures||-35ºC to 90ºC|
|Minimum Application Temp.||15ºC|
|Short Term Temp.
|Dynamic Shear Adhesion
24 hrs. al/paint
|90% Peel Adhesion|
|15 min. paint (clear coat)
72 hrs. paint (clear coat)
72 hrs. stainless steel
Full rolls of A3311GB Double Sided Tape are 1.1mm thick x 900mm wide x 33Mtrs long. Using our own in-house slitting facilities, AG can convert these mother rolls into tapes in whatever width you require or, if you prefer, pre-cut components can also be provided if you need a double sided adhesive product for serial production.
For more information on the full range of fabrication and customisation options available for A3311GB Double Sided Tape please don’t hesitate to contact your local Associated Gaskets branch.