3M 471 Vinyl Lane Marking Tape is a highly conformable, brightly coloured tape which is ideal for lane and safety marking applications as well as a range of coding, abrasion protection, masking, sealing and splicing tasks.
Available in a range of colours, 3M 471 Vinyl Lane Marking Tape is manufactured from a vinyl backing material combined with a rubber based adhesive. This adhesive exhibits good adhesion to a range of different materials whilst the thin (0.13mm), tough vinyl layer allows this tape to be tightly wrapped around irregular shapes without breaking.
3M 471 Vinyl Lane Marking Tape is typically used in applications with temperatures between 4ºC and 77ºC. Some of the benefits and features of 3M 471 Vinyl Lane Marking Tape include:
- Rubber adhesive which provides good adhesion to many surfaces for easy application and excellent holding strength
- Pigmented vinyl backing maintains its vivid colours even when exposed to heavy abrasion
- Conformability and dead stretch properties make 3M 471 Vinyl Lane Marking Tape ideal for taping, wrapping or sealing many curved or irregular shaped surfaces and objects
- Longer life than many competitive products which are surface printed
- Dead stretch properties allow for straighter lines when masking, marking and sealing
- Clean removal which helps reduce clean-up and labour costs
- Good solvent resistance
- Sharp, attention grabbing colours for a better appearance and drawing attention
3M 471 Vinyl Lane Marking Tape is available from your local AG in custom widths to match the needs of your application as well as a range of colours. Standard length is 33mtrs.