Weicon Sealant and Adhesive Remover Spray quickly and effectively dissolves and eliminates hardened and adhesive residues as well as lacquers and paints. This highly effective cleaning liquid can be used on metal, wood, glass, ceramics, polyethylene and polypropylene (amongst others) and will even remove adhesives from vertical surfaces.
Weicon Sealant and Adhesive Remover Fluid should not be used on sensitive plastics (such as PVC or linoleum) as it may etch or damage the surface.
This spray is clear in colour and is fast acting for efficient results.
This high powered and fast acting cleaner can be used in a range of applications. Some examples include:
- Dissolving all types of sealant residues from cylinder heads, oil pans, water pumps, exhaust manifolds, valve covers and gear flanges.
- Reliably removing carbon residue, paints and lacquers.
- Eliminating oil, resins, greases and tar.
- Removing paint for wood restoration work.
- Removing all kinds of adhesives, even hardened cyanoacrylate and anaerobically hardened adhesives (such as our Weicon Contact Adhesives or Weiconlock).
|Minimum Shelf Life||24 Months|
This high quality technical liquid is available from your local AG in 400ml aerosols. AG also stocks this product in an easy to use bulk liquid version.
If you are still unsure about the suitability of this cleaning fluid for your individual application, please contact your local AG branch or sales representative.