Weicon Sealant and Adhesive Remover Fluid, like the name suggests, quickly and effectively dissolves and eliminates hardened and adhesive residues as well as lacquers and paints. This highly effective cleaning liquid can be used on metal, wood, glass, ceramics, polyethylene and polypropylene (amongst others) and will even remove adhesives from vertical surfaces.
Milky white in colour with a solvent-like smell, Weicon Sealant and Adhesive Remover Fluid should not be used on sensitive plastics (such as PVC or linoleum) as it may etch or damage the surface.
This high powered and fast acting cleaner can be used in a range of applications. Some examples include:
- Dissolving all types of sealant residues from cylinder heads, oil pans, water pumps, exhaust manifolds, valve covers and gear flanges.
- Reliably removing carbon residue, paints and lacquers.
- Eliminating oil, resins, greases and tar.
- Removing paint for wood restoration work.
- Removing all kinds of adhesives, even hardened cyanoacrylate and anaerobically hardened adhesives (such as our Weicon Contact Adhesives or Weiconlock).
|Minimum Shelf Life||24 Months|
This high quality technical liquid is available from your local AG in 5L, 10L or 30L containers. Sealant and Adhesive Remover Fluid is compatible with both our WSD 400 and WPS 1500 dispensing equipment but can also be used with most other professional dispensing equipment.
AG also stocks this product in an easy to use aerosol version.
If you are still unsure about the suitability of this cleaning fluid for your individual application, please contact your local AG branch or sales representative.