Weicon Rust Loosener and Contact Spray is a versatile spray that will quickly prove itself to be indispensable for all kinds of repair, servicing and maintenance work. This high quality technical spray actually combines six different functions into one. Weicon Rust Loosener and Contact Spray:
- Loosens rusted and sluggish parts, screw connections, bolts, joints and hinges.
- Dispels water from ignition systems.
- Secures the function of mechanical parts and contacts (e.g. on distributor caps and spark plugs)
- Provides permanent protection against rust, corrosion and oxidation.
- Provides lasting lubrication for sliding surfaces.
- Cares for and cleans metal surfaces, metal parts and electrical components.
Weicon Rust Loosener and Contact Spray also exhibits very good creeping properties which allows it to effectively penetrate and work in small spaces and crevices. In addition, the can features a three-way spray valve which allows for easy and accurate application (even overhead).
This German-made technical spray is beige in colour and emits a petroleum-like odour when used. It exhibits resistance to temperatures between -20ºC and 150ºC.
Weicon Rust Loosener and Contact Spray is available from AG in 400ml aerosols. A liquid version is also available.
Before using Weicon Rust Loosener and Contact Spray shake the can. Once done, spray from a distance of about 5cm and allow the substance to work for about 30 seconds. Any excess spray that remains can be removed with a dry cloth.
Please note that these are very general use guidelines only and that they do not take into account factors that may be in play in a particular environment. It is suggested that users familiarise themselves with the SDS for this product prior to use.